Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Are You Ready to Make It Happen? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You independently operate and maintain at least one process, equipment, or system following autonomous maintenance (AM) standards and use your technical skills to improve line and/or system performance to meet business needs.
How you will contribute
You are a key ingredient in changing how the world snacks. With coaching, you will operate and maintain equipment to deliver on our safety, quality, cost, delivery, sustainability, and morale targets. You will use execute all standard work processes on your equipment using AM (autonomous maintenance) and PM (progressive maintenance) standards and ensure that safety processes are observed and that quality assurance activities are performed. You will understand the losses in their area and equipment and report them.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Operating machines with coaching
- Safety and quality standards for operating machines
- Reading and writing, and fluently conversant in the language of communication as appropriate to the site
- Collaborating well in a diverse work environment
The following physical demands are examples of duties that may be performed
- Climb steps
- Lift 50 pounds and maintain balance
- Ability to perform duties in extremely varying temperatures
- Crawl over, under, and into equipment as necessary to perform job duties
- Work from ladders and lifts
Education / Certifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- An understanding of Basic Electronics
- Basic Electrician/Electronic Technician skills, AB and TI PLC’s temperature control, PID loops, RTDs, TC’s pressure level, humidity/moisture, pH, electronic scales, photoelectric sensors, etc.
- PC skills – replace and reconfigure personal computers utilized in process applications.
- Install and maintain motors, motor control circuits, VFD drives, and 480v-power distribution.
- At least 2-4 years of manufacturing experience as a hands-on Electrician or successful completion of an approved Apprenticeship Program.
- 2-year associate degree. We can consider a recently graduated person as long as they know how they PLC and have basic electronic knowledge.
Security Clearance Required: No