Job ID: 3153158
Award-Winning Client Seeking Tax Analyst – Healthcare/Pharmacy
Our prestigious client in the healthcare/pharmacy sector is on the lookout for a dynamic Tax Analyst to join their esteemed finance team. This role involves intricate work in tax accounting, ensuring adherence to federal, state, and local tax regulations. The position also includes contributing to tax research and analysis, directly impacting financial records and tax liability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of Tax Accounting: Employ recognized accounting practices and principles to conduct in-depth tax accounting analysis and auditing for the specified domain, escalating more intricate issues when necessary.
- Preparation of Tax Returns: Meticulously prepare federal, state, and local tax returns by scrutinizing accounts, records, and computing taxes owed, adhering to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations within mandated timelines.
- Governmental Liaison: Engage in tactical correspondence and negotiations with governmental revenue agencies.
- Tax Research and Analysis Support: Conduct research and analyze pivotal tax issues, providing support to senior staff in the taxation department. Generate reports and studies for management consideration.
- Budget Oversight: Ensure accurate recording and reporting of all expenditures to effectively manage the organization’s budget commitments.
- Customer-Centric Behavior: Utilize CARE behaviors (Collaboration, Accuracy, Responsiveness, and Empathy) during interactions with internal and external stakeholders, fostering positive experiences and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Technical Assistance: Offer technical tax advice and support to the financial accounting staff as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or 5 years of progressive tax experience.
- 1 year of progressive corporate tax experience (public accounting or private industry).
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting practices and principles.
- Basic understanding of corporate tax.
- Proficiency in corporate income tax software.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, guide lower-level staff, and multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Proactive approach to process improvements.
- Preferred: 2+ years of corporate tax experience.
- Global Grade for this Position: SE5
- Paid relocation available for full-time onsite roles.
- Award-winning client with a global presence.
- Hybrid schedule available; in-office presence required weekly.
Job ID: 3153158