**Job ID:** 3145888
**Job Order: Surgical Coordinator – Ophthalmology/Ear/Nose/Throat**
**Location:** Santa Monica, CA
**Industry:** Healthcare / Health Services – Nursing / LPNs / LVNs
**Job Category:** Medical / Health – Nurse
Our esteemed client, an industry-renowned healthcare institution, is seeking a dedicated Surgical Coordinator specializing in Ophthalmology, Ear, Nose, and Throat services. As a recipient of numerous prestigious awards, our client has consistently excelled in delivering top-tier patient-centered care, earning recognition for their commitment to excellence.
Working closely with the Surgery Manager, the Surgical Coordinator RN is a highly skilled healthcare professional, adept in both leadership and administrative roles within the surgical arena. This role involves overseeing the coordination of a specialized surgery service line that encompasses Ophthalmology, Ear, Nose, and Throat procedures. The incumbent represents our award-winning client, effectively interpreting and implementing policies and nursing practice guidelines. Responsibilities include daily unit operations planning, resource management within established budgetary constraints, and ensuring optimal utilization of human and material resources.
At our client’s healthcare institution, every team member is not just valued but considered invaluable. Join this exceptional team, where you can flourish in a culture that places patient-centric, holistic care at its core, built on principles of understanding, commitment, and mutual respect.
– Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
– Possession of a California Registered Nurse License upon hire.
– National Provider BLS (Basic Life Support) – American Heart Association upon hire.
– CNOR (Certified Nurse Operating Room) certification upon hire.
– Minimum of 1 year of Nursing experience showcasing exceptional leadership abilities.
– Minimum of 1 year of RN Operating Room experience within an acute care setting.
**Skills and Certifications:**
– Completion of an accredited nursing program.
– California Registered Nurse License obtained upon hire.
– National Provider BLS – American Heart Association certification upon hire.
– 1-year RN Operating Room experience in an acute care setting.
– CNOR certification upon hire.
Become part of the team at our client’s renowned healthcare institution and make a meaningful impact. Competitive compensation, a supportive work environment, and opportunities for professional growth await you. Your dedication to delivering excellence in patient care is what truly sets you apart.
**How to Apply:**
If you meet the qualifications and have a genuine passion for contributing to a culture of patient-focused care, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email address] or apply via our online application portal at [application link]. Candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted for further consideration.