Job ID: 3149069
Full-time Onsite Role with Paid Relocation
Award-Winning Client – Various Locations Nationwide
Specialist Electrical Engineer – FPGA Verification
Our client, a leader in the Aerospace / Aviation / Defense industry, is currently seeking a Specialist Electrical Engineer with expertise in FPGA Verification. Join our team and contribute to the verification and testing of embedded FPGA firmware for advanced radio communication systems. This role involves collaborating in a dynamic team environment and working on exciting projects for our prestigious client.
- Undertake FPGA design verification and validation for cutting-edge electronic communication systems using SystemVerilog and UVM verification techniques.
- Develop Agents, Test sequences, Covergroups, Predictors, and Scoreboards.
- Generate randomized and directed tests to achieve comprehensive functional coverage, providing valuable feedback to the team for reaching functional coverage goals.
- Create high-level and detailed verification test plans and test benches that align with system requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to refine and verify design requirements.
- Prepare design and implementation reviews, delivering technical briefings and status updates to internal customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering or a related STEM field, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in developing and verifying FPGA/ASIC-based embedded system solutions.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming (C++, JAVA).
- Demonstrated expertise in FPGA/ASIC verification using SystemVerilog.
- Working knowledge of UVM/OVM methodology.
- Experience with Advanced Functional Verification tools to report functional coverage.
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts/solutions effectively.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual who excels in team environments.
- Ability and willingness to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Ethernet Standard and design experience related to Ethernet packet processing.
- Experience with cryptographic algorithms and cryptographic solutions for embedded communication systems.
- Proven ability to analyze and debug FPGA firmware and related hardware issues.
- Active SECRET Clearance.
Job ID: 3149069
locations : Sunrise FL Columbia MD Rochester NY Salt Lake City UT