Job ID: 110787
Full-Time Onsite Role with Paid Relocation
Our award-winning client, a leader in the industry, is actively searching for a seasoned Financial Analyst to join their dynamic team. This role, available in multiple locations including Visalia, California, and Norcross, Georgia, offers an opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Support month-end processes and contribute to year-end accounting closing activities.
- Act as a backup for various financial functions including receivables, payables, and invoicing.
- Verify the accuracy of financial statements before concluding each accounting period through reconciliations and account analysis.
- Prepare reports on sales revenue by region as required by the tax department.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of the closing process for Oracle and JDE systems.
- Prepare journal entries in line with GAAP and company policy, supporting data gathering for forecasting and budgeting.
- Generate daily and weekly reports and analyses for both profit and loss and balance sheets, tracking against forecasts.
- Provide analytical support for business decisions, including Product Margin Analysis, Working Capital Assessment, and identification of Risks & Opportunities.
- Support financial forecasting, annual planning, and bridging activities by preparing reports for key personnel.
- Conduct company self-assessment testing for compliance adherence.
- Assist with analysis and reporting from the corporate productivity tracker.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting from an accredited institution.
- 5 years of experience in Finance or Accounting, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States; verification of employment eligibility is required at the time of hire.
- Manufacturing experience is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance; degrees in other fields will not be considered.
- Proficient in Excel; familiarity with Hyperion is preferred, including the ability to use macros.
- Flexibility to work early mornings with a 6 AM start time and availability to work beyond 8 hours.
- Strong experience in compliance reporting; background in internal audit is preferred.
- Familiarity with JD Edwards is highly valued.
- Oracle experience is beneficial.
- Succession plan position with the potential to transition into a management role over time; no direct reports initially.
- Comprehensive training opportunities available.
Our client values integrity, inclusion, and diversity. If you are a qualified financial analyst with manufacturing experience seeking a dynamic environment for professional growth, we encourage you to apply.
Job ID: 110787