Job ID: 3152323
Full-Time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
Industry: Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing Job Category: Engineering – Process
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity with one of our prestigious clients? Join our award-winning client’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible, and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is within our client’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed, and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Engineer will play a pivotal role in applying engineering expertise to enhance complex manufacturing processes and products. In this role, you will provide technical support, operations experience, continuous improvement skills, and project management capabilities as a valuable member of a team focused on resolving intricate issues within the operational domain. Your responsibilities will include overseeing external third-party partners, enhancing process stability, improving capability and availability, reducing variability, and mitigating risks. Additionally, you will provide insights to help the operational area achieve variable and fixed cost targets, optimize operating efficiency, and uphold our commitments to people, communities, the environment, and assets.
- Analyze complex operational data and trends, offering recommendations and plans to enhance the performance and reporting processes of manufacturing equipment and procedures, ensuring consistent monitoring and early warning indicators.
- Collaborate with manufacturing technology engineers to evaluate capital expenditures and complex project designs, seeking more efficient, cost-effective approaches, and promoting higher quality and reliability.
- Provide oversight to third-party personnel, establish priorities, monitor safety, and facilitate their skill development over time.
- Partner with relevant personnel from other departments within the site or across the business to recommend benchmark practices and formulate strategic approaches.
- Manage the process safety management program.
- Participate in the on-call supervisor rotation for nights and weekends.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, addressing complex issues while referring only the most intricate matters to higher-level staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Profound knowledge of engineering subject matter.
- Minimum of four years of relevant work experience.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
- Lean certification.
- Strong project management aptitude and extensive experience.
- Exceptional data analysis capabilities, including continuous improvement experience or certifications.
- Lean Six Sigma green belt certification.
- Proficiency in PI (data historian), ACAD (AutoCAD), MS Project.
- Proven ability to lead change.
- Familiarity with Process Safety Management (PSM) programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Relocation assistance will be provided for this role.