Job ID: 3154825
Our award-winning client, a leader in the Agriculture, Forestry, and Fishing industry, is seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Electrical Reliability Engineer. This exciting opportunity is based in Blair, Nebraska, and has received accolades for its commitment to safe, responsible, and sustainable practices globally.
Position: ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL RELIABILITY
Location: Blair, Nebraska
Job ID: 3154825
Are you enthusiastic about contributing to a resilient and sustainable future while advancing your career? Join our client’s global team of dedicated professionals, who are committed to innovative solutions in taste, nutrition, and safety for manufacturers, retailers, and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
As an Engineer specializing in Electrical Reliability, you will play a crucial role in providing technical support and specialist knowledge to oversee electrical engineering standards, applications, and solutions. Your expertise will be pivotal in enhancing production quality, efficiency, and volume within the business. This position involves participation in intricate activities related to electrical engineering, contributing to project enablement, and improving organizational capabilities through engineering support.
- Strategically lead the development, overseeing the vision, direction, and strategy for electrical engineering.
- Establish auditing control mechanisms to identify and address gaps in electrical engineering applications.
- Develop recommendations for areas of improvement, implementing solutions to enhance performance and identify acceptable risk tolerance.
- Contribute to the development of an effective approach to identify, monitor, and implement electrical engineering standards, policies, procedures, and job aids.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, providing input in the selection and implementation of tools and methodologies that enable best practices.
- Deliver direct support and services for the organization.
- Provide leadership in planning and implementing electrical engineering standards and deliverables for capital projects.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, escalating only the most intricate matters to appropriate staff.
- Undertake various duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of four years of relevant work experience.
- Project management and process safety experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Over 10 years of experience in Electric Power distribution design and maintenance with High Horsepower Motors, Medium Voltage equipment, and Medium Voltage Switchgears and Transformers.
- Familiarity with predictive technologies (MCA, vibration, infrared, ultrasound, machinery lubrication).
- Expertise in electrical power equipment testing (NETA).
- Basic understanding of National Electric Code (NEC), IEC standards, and ISA standards.
- Familiarity with Corn Milling, Oil and Gas, or Petrochemical equipment and processes.
- Licensed as an Electrical Power Professional Engineer (PE) or an EIT pursuing a Professional Engineer license.
Please Note: This is a full-time onsite position with paid relocation.
Job ID: 3154825