Job ID: 3153567
Full-time Onsite Role with Paid Relocation
Our prestigious client, a leader in the healthcare industry, is seeking a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for an exciting opportunity in Ambulatory Surgery at their renowned facility, Swedish First Hill. This role offers various shift options, including part-time, full-time, and per diem positions with 12-hour shifts.
With numerous accolades, our client is a distinguished healthcare provider with a strong presence across various locations. They are recognized for excellence in medical programs such as cancer, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, women’s services, emergency and trauma care, pediatrics, and neonatal intensive care. Committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, our client fosters a culture of respect, collaboration, and a shared dedication to serving communities.
As an integral part of the healthcare team, the Registered Nurse (RN) will play a vital role in Ambulatory Surgery at Swedish First Hill. This opportunity comes with a substantial hiring bonus and eligibility for relocation support for external candidates meeting the specified conditions. Joining this esteemed organization means becoming a valued caregiver, delivering world-class health with a focus on human connection.
- Utilize specialized training in Circulating/Interoperating within the Operating Room.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure patient-focused, whole-person care.
- Thrive in a culture built on understanding, commitment, and mutual respect.
- Empower nurses by providing an environment where their voices matter.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Washington Registered Nurse License upon hire.
- National Provider BLS – American Heart Association upon hire.
- Minimum of 1 year of Nursing experience.
- National Certification in the area of specialty is preferred.
Why Join Our Client:
Our client offers a unique set of benefits designed to support professional growth and well-being. With a commitment to improving the health and well-being of each patient served, our client fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and every team member is essential, heard, and respected.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply for this exceptional opportunity by submitting their applications through the provided portal.
Job ID: 3153567