Job ID: 3187776
[Bonus Amount] Signing Bonus Available
Full-Time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
Our Award Winning Client, a nationally recognized leader in the Food & Beverages industry, is seeking a talented individual to join their team as a Refinery Process Optimization Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a sustainable future while advancing your career with a company that has earned numerous accolades for its commitment to excellence.
Are you passionate about contributing to a resilient and sustainable future while advancing your career? Join our Award Winning Client’s global team comprising 160,000 dedicated employees committed to fostering safe, responsible, and sustainable practices that nourish the world. This role is within our client’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we proactively anticipate trends in taste, nutrition, and safety to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions to manufacturers, retailers, and foodservice companies.
- Analyze intricate operational data and trends, providing recommendations and plans to enhance the performance and reporting processes of manufacturing equipment and procedures, ensuring consistent monitoring and early warning indicators.
- Collaborate with maintenance leadership to plan, recommend, and schedule maintenance for complex plant systems, utilizing reliability models and predictive technologies.
- Work closely with internal technology and finance operations stakeholders to monitor and manage variable and fixed costs at the site.
- Plan and oversee production shutdowns, ensuring legal and preventive maintenance compliance of manufacturing equipment.
- Collaborate with manufacturing technology engineers to analyze capital expenditures and intricate project designs, seeking more efficient, cost-effective approaches to promote higher quality and reliable outcomes.
- Provide oversight to third-party personnel, setting priorities, monitoring safety, and enhancing their skills over time.
- Collaborate with relevant personnel from other departments within the site or across the business to recommend benchmark practices and develop effective strategies.
- Work independently under minimal supervision, handling complex issues, and referring only the most intricate matters to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of engineering subject matter.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience.
- Understanding of the operational data portfolio of technologies.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Strong project management aptitude and experience.
- Proficient in data analysis, including continuous improvement experience or certifications.
About Our Award Winning Client:
Our Award Winning Client has achieved excellence in the Food & Beverages industry and operates on a national scale. Joining their team means becoming part of a company with a stellar reputation for innovation and dedication to sustainable practices.
Note: Resumes will be maintained in strict confidentiality until such time as we engage in a detailed discussion regarding a specific opportunity, and both parties mutually agree to proceed. We consistently receive new opportunities every day. Should your professional background closely align with the specific requirements of our client, we will promptly reach out to you to initiate further exploration of potential opportunities.
US Citizenship or Green Card Holders only apply.