Job ID: 3184943
Our Award Winning Client, a prominent healthcare organization, is currently seeking a dedicated Radiology Technologist to join their dynamic team. This is a full-time onsite position with paid relocation available.
About Our Award Winning Client: Our client, a nationally recognized healthcare leader, has earned numerous awards for excellence in patient care and innovative medical practices. Operating on a national scale, they are committed to providing outstanding healthcare services and maintaining a culture of inclusivity and respect.
Job Description: Radiology Technologist
Our client is looking for a skilled Radiology Technologist to conduct imaging examinations according to physicians’ orders, utilizing state-of-the-art imaging equipment. The successful candidate will consider individual patients’ unique and/or age-related needs and employ clinical knowledge to ensure optimal high-quality images with minimal radiation exposure. This role offers flexibility with full-time, part-time, and on-call positions available to match your scheduling needs.
- Perform imaging examinations according to physicians’ orders.
- Utilize sophisticated imaging equipment while considering individual patients’ unique and/or age-related needs.
- Ensure proper positioning factors, radiation dose calibration, and patient treatment needed for optimal image quality.
- Conduct all examinations with minimal radiation exposure to the patient and operator, demonstrating ALARA awareness.
- Collaborate with a diverse team in a patient-focused, whole-person care environment.
- Education to meet certification, license, or registration requirements.
- Oregon Radiographer License upon hire or Oregon Radiographer Temporary License upon hire.
- National Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists within 6 months (180 days) of hire.
- National Provider BLS – American Heart Association upon hire.
- New graduates must be board eligible upon hire and obtain certification (ARRT) within 6 months of hire.
- New graduates must have OBMI temporary license upon hire and obtain a permanent license within 6 months of hire.
- US Citizenship or Green Card Holders.
Why Join Our Award Winning Client? Our client offers a rewarding work environment with opportunities for professional growth. They provide best-in-class benefits, including bonus opportunities that enhance your financial security. Embrace a workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is essential, heard, and respected.
Note: Resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we discuss a specific opportunity and mutually agree to proceed. If your experience aligns with our client’s requirements, we will contact you promptly to explore potential opportunities.
If you are passionate about making a difference in healthcare and thrive in a culture of patient-focused care, apply now to join our Award Winning Client’s team!