Job ID: 3160915
Our client, a renowned healthcare organization, is looking for a talented Radiology Technologist to join their dynamic team. This exciting opportunity is with a highly esteemed institution that has received numerous accolades throughout its widespread network.
This position is for a Radiology Technologist who will conduct imaging procedures as per physicians’ orders, using advanced imaging equipment. The role involves considering the individualized needs of patients, including those related to age. You will apply clinical expertise to ensure proper positioning, radiation dose calibration, and patient care, all aimed at generating top-quality images with minimal radiation exposure.
- Perform imaging examinations with specialized equipment, catering to diverse patient categories, such as inpatients, outpatients, and emergency cases.
- Execute complex fluoroscopic procedures with strict adherence to sterile technique protocols.
- Conduct imaging studies using portable equipment on patients receiving hospital care.
Our client values their team members, offering a work environment built on mutual respect, commitment, and a focus on whole-person patient care. You’ll be part of a workplace where your contributions are truly appreciated.
- Educational background fulfilling certification, license, or registration criteria.
- Initial requirement: Oregon Radiographer License or Oregon Radiographer Temporary License upon hire.
- Obtain National Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists within 6 months (180 days) of hiring.
- Initial requirement: National Provider BLS – American Heart Association upon hire.
- New graduates should be board eligible and obtain certification (ARRT) within 6 months of hiring.
- New graduates should possess an OBMI temporary license and secure a permanent license within 6 months of hiring.
Why Join Our Client?
Our client offers a wide range of exclusive benefits designed to support you and your family in various aspects. They are committed to caring for their communities, especially the most vulnerable, and they take care of their employees so they can fully focus on their mission.
If you are seeking a full-time onsite position with paid relocation, this opportunity might be the perfect fit for you. Join our client’s mission and contribute to their outstanding healthcare services.
Please carefully review the position requirements before submitting a potential candidate for consideration.