Job Summary: The role of the Quality Systems Engineer is the implementation and maintenance of best practices for quality processes and systems, working alongside all resources within the plant. The focus of the Quality Systems Engineer is centered on business system improvement following the internal auditing that identify areas of improvement and generate the need for effective Corrective Action. The position will focus on instilling consistency, standardization and discipline into plant level processes while establishing a culture focused on the fanatical reduction in product variation and improve quality compliance. This position works closely with all plant teams.
Job Location: St. Augustine, FL
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave
- Minimum of 5 years of quality experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
- Equivalent experience will be considered.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor / IATF 16949:2016 Auditor certification (or willingness to get certified).
- Must have metrology experience/ demonstrated experience in APQP practices (or willingness to develop proficiency).
- Oversees all site quality systems certifications (ISO, IATF and others as required).
- Oversees use and information management within the Compliant PRO Quality Systems platform.
- Oversees customer interactions from a quality perspective
- Coaches writing standard work and maintaining documentation compliance with current operating practices.
- Coordinates compliance with customer-specific quality systems standard requirements including PPAP process oversite.
- Conducts Business Management System Internal Audits per the ENA Audit Schedule; driving the sites to a state where the quality system is continuously sustainable.
- Actively engages in Corrective Action and problem-solving activity. Participates in brain storming and implementing agreed upon improvement plans.
Care, Courage, & Collaboration
At Hydro We care about our People!
We care about Safety!
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
IATF 16949:2016 Auditor certification