Job ID: tj91vinq23po
Fulltime Onsite Opportunity with Paid Relocation
Award-Winning Client Seeking Talented Professional
Position: Dynamic Role – Pelvic Floor Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Physical Therapist to join our esteemed client, a leader in healthcare services. With numerous accolades, our client is known for its commitment to excellence and patient care.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Physical Therapy from a reputable university program.
- Active license to practice Physical Therapy by the State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners or eligibility.
- Completion of Introductory Pelvic floor coursework and prior exposure to pelvic floor treatments, including student clinical rotations or a strong interest in pelvic floor therapy.
As a Physical Therapist specializing in Pelvic Floor therapy, you will play a crucial role in patient assessment and the development of tailored treatment plans. This encompasses measuring neuromuscular and skeletal functions, delivering direct patient care, and documenting findings, progress, and guidance to patients and caregivers. Collaborate with experienced physical therapists and leadership in program development, offering training and support to students and other team members.
- Education: Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Physical Therapy from a recognized university program.
- Licenses/Certifications: Active license to practice Physical Therapy by the State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners or eligibility. Basic Life Support certification required.
- Completion of Introductory Pelvic floor coursework and previous pelvic floor experience, including student clinical rotations, is highly recommended.
For Physical Therapists practicing direct access:
- Education: Doctoral degree with a residency or fellowship program OR licensed therapist with 30 hours of continuing competence activities in differential diagnosis.
- Licenses/Certifications: State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners license.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
The role demands occasional/frequent pushing and lifting (75 – 100 pounds), carrying up to 30 pounds, prolonged standing, frequent walking, stooping, and squatting. Strong fine hand dexterity, eye-hand coordination, and effective communication skills are imperative. Visual abilities, including monitoring instruments, recognizing alphanumeric characters, distinguishing colors, and observing physical characteristics, are vital.
- Undertake responsibility for patient care, conducting comprehensive evaluations, interpreting findings, and developing written plans of care.
- Implement physical therapy treatment programs and basic physical therapy treatments.
- Regularly assess patients, monitor progress towards treatment goals, and adjust goals or plans as needed.
- Effectively communicate with patients, caregivers, and professional colleagues.
- Manage time efficiently, document appropriately in the medical record, and ensure safe patient care.
- Promote individual professional growth through mandatory/continuing education and skills competency.
- Share your pelvic floor therapy experience, including clinical rotations. If no experience, explain your interest in a pelvic floor role.
- What attracts you to work in our esteemed healthcare environment?
- Recruiter screen
- Hiring manager interview
- Possible team/panel interview
Client Culture & Perks:
Join our client, a recognized leader in healthcare, and be part of an environment that values technical advances and compassionate care. Embrace individualized patient care and personalized career development. Celebrate career changes and personal growth, guided by mentors and supported by colleagues. Recognized as a Top Workplace, our client values its people and their meaningful contributions.
Apply for this Pelvic Floor Specialist position in [Humble, TX], using the code [ tj91vinq23po].