Job ID: 3162851
Full-time Onsite Role with Paid Relocation
Our client, a prestigious company known for its exceptional achievements, is seeking a Senior Specialist in Program Quality Engineering. With numerous accolades across various industries, our client is dedicated to excellence and innovation.
We are looking for a Senior Program Quality Engineer to join a dynamic program team. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Defining, adapting, implementing, and sustaining quality evaluation processes for materials that are in various stages of transformation into finished or semi-finished products.
- Collaborating with engineering and manufacturing departments to establish and maintain quality standards at every stage of the program lifecycle, from program inception (proposals) to program closure.
- Ensuring program quality standards are met throughout the program’s lifecycle.
- Acting as the primary contact for program quality and facilitating effective communication of program status and compliance to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Interacting with customer quality representatives to address root causes and corrective actions.
- Reviewing program contract requirements and conveying program quality standards to all relevant disciplines (Engineering, Operations, Program Management).
- Chairing meetings for Material Review Boards, Failure Review Boards, and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis reviews.
- Conducting reviews of drawings and test procedures and maintaining customer communication throughout these activities.
- Verifying that design modifications or updates adhere to quality requirements while participating as a member of the Configuration Control Board.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in manufacturing engineering, design, and development engineering, and/or systems engineering in electro-mechanical systems.
- Expertise in Configuration Control Management.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in project management.
- Proven ability to lead teams and deliver results according to the plan.
- Familiarity with ISO9001:2015/AS9100:2016 and its application to contract requirements, program management, design development, supply chain management, and production.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer.
- Experience in Product Assurance, Software Quality Assurance, and Quality Control.
- Experience in leading Program Quality Engineering teams on significant government defense program projects with direct responsibilities in various aspects, including proposal activities, cost control account management, and translating contractual requirements into functional requirements.
- Strong communication skills for reporting to senior leaders within the organization and customers.
- Knowledge and experience in key Quality functions, such as quality planning, contract review, developing quality procedures and documentation, inspection, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions, MRB/non-conforming disposition, internal and external process audits and assessments, and CCB process.
- Proficiency in data analytics for tracking quality performance history and project management skills for leading process improvements.
- AS9100:2016 certified lead auditor.
- Capability Maturity Model Integration Certification (CMMI).
- Lean/Six-Sigma Green/Black Belt.
- Experience in conducting Failure Analysis (FA) and Construction Analysis (CA) with the required electrical tests and measurements.
- Experience in assembling intricate mechanisms and assemblies.
- Familiarity with geometric dimensioning and tolerances (GD&T) and APQP.
- Experience in working with Reliability, Survivability, and Components Engineering.
The estimated travel requirement is anticipated to be less than 20%.