Job ID: 3162219
[Client Name] is looking for a talented Research Scientist – Inorganic Chemistry to join their team.
About [Client Name]
[Client Name] has many Award-Winning Clients all over and is a leading company in the Manufacturing & Production industry.
[Client Name] is seeking a Research Scientist with expertise in Inorganic Chemistry to contribute to their innovative product development. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape your career, develop new materials for electronic applications, and work on the commercialization of adhesive formulations and products.
- Pioneering inventive pathways in the development of new products.
- Employing effective experimental designs to create novel materials for electronic applications.
- Designing, executing, and supporting the on-time introduction of fresh adhesive formulations and products.
- Preparing and delivering presentations on research projects to various stakeholders.
- Being a motivated self-starter with a strong initiative and the ability to work independently and collaborate creatively within teams.
- Demonstrating strong communication skills and staying updated on cutting-edge technology advancements for product development.
- Generating new intellectual property and actively seeking innovative ideas and technologies.
- Exhibiting robust problem-solving skills, recognizing sources of issues, absorbing new information easily, identifying logical gaps, and developing effective solutions to technical challenges.
- A Ph.D. in Chemistry, with a preference for expertise in aqueous inorganic chemistry.
- 3-5 years of experience in related industries with a focus on metal packaging.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Previous experience in inorganic synthesis and coatings development is a plus.
- Solid education and broad knowledge in various scientific disciplines, including inorganic chemistry.
- Strong leadership, communication skills, and excellent interpersonal abilities are essential.
- Proven ability to innovate, design and conduct experiments, and support product scale-up and commercialization.
- A demonstrated track record of success, including the development of new technologies and products, invention disclosures, patents, and peer-reviewed scientific publications.
This is a full-time onsite position with paid relocation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications for this role.
[Client Name] is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please carefully review the position requirements before submitting a potential candidate for consideration.