Minimum 3 years of related experience in manufacturing of electromechanical products
Experience with AutoCAD software, Minitab and similar discrete event modeling and process optimization tools.
Experience with inventory, production, and capacity planning (including MRP/ERP systems)
Proficiency with statistics, data analysis, cost/benefit analysis, and Value Stream mapping
Ability to prepare, present and clearly communicate solutions to both technical and business audiences.
Ability to effectively communicate across cross-functional teams and technical and business engagement managers.
Experience as an industrial, operations, process, or manufacturing engineer in a developmental manufacturing environment
This position is within the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering function. The ideal candidate will have an engineering degree and experience in manufacturing of electromechanical products (Low batch, high-mix). We are seeking emerging leaders and critical thinkers who can apply principles of operations engineering, operations research, industrial engineering, and data science to complex optimization and simulation problems related to overall manufacturing an remanufacturing process. We are searching for qualified engineers who can conduct complex process-flow analysis, and steer strategic decisions within production. This position is a hands-on role and based at our Las Vegas facility, with occasional travel to the other plants as needed.
H1 transfer will be provided to appropriate candidates already holding an existing H1 visa.
• Develop tools to analyze delivery, capacity, and cost problems for production, supply chain, and operations to guide decisions
• Work as part of a team to develop and manage production strategy to mitigate future production risks and seize emerging opportunities to improve quality, output, safety, and cost
• Develop process flow models and value stream maps to analyze production system/inventory movement behavior and synchronize output with other elements of the company
• Identify operational challenges within the organization, determine root cause, and develop appropriate solutions
• Develop and track key performance measures, and identify decision points and actions to optimize production to meet demand
• Actively develop system and process improvements within and between production elements, including recommendations for automation.
• Collaborate with cross-departmental partners in the supply chain, engineering, operations, and accounting groups to synchronize efforts
• Capture best practices of production and warehouse systems, and manage organizational knowledge and lessons-learned
• Interact with various stakeholders from across the business, attend meetings, and present ideas, solutions, and project status.
Tell me about a project you’ve worked on with a focus on a new product.
Have you used data analysis in your current or past positions? If so, how?
Recruiter Phone Screen (20 Min)
Technical Zoom Interview with Manufacturing VP (30 Min)
Behavioral Zoom Panel (45 mins)
Onsite Panel (varies on candidate)
Company Culture & Perks
delighted to be named a Great Place to Work-Certified® company for the first time in Australia and the U.S, while also achieving certification in India for an impressive 6th time.
“To be recognised as a Great Place to Work is an endorsement of our people-first culture,” “It encourages us to keep striving to be an even better home for great talent. While we’re a global business, we remain a family at heart. We will keep doing all we can to help all employees unleash their full potential, and ensure they can do their best, and be their best, at Aristocrat.”
“I’m thrilled that operations in Australia, the United States, and India have been endorsed as Great Places to Work. This confirms what Aristocrat employees consistently tell us, namely that they love being part of our growing team. We will continue to consult our people to find ways to further improve the employee experience across our global operations.”