Job ID: 3167801
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a challenging and rewarding position in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Our esteemed client, an industry leader with numerous accolades, is looking to fill a key role in the Medical/Health – Pharmacy category.
- Full-time, onsite position with paid relocation.
- Prepare and label prescriptions, including counting, weighing, measuring, and pouring prescription medication or stock legend drugs and controlled substances.
- Utilize our client’s advanced adjudication platform to enter necessary information, ensuring compliance with legal requirements for Pharmacist verification.
- Maintain adherence to regulations from the applicable State Board of Pharmacy, local, state, and federal requirements pertaining to prescriptions.
- Engage in effective communication with prescribers, customers, other staff, and relevant entities to complete the prescription process.
- Assist the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, preparing, filling, labeling, and dispensing medications and supplies.
- Organize work activities to meet the pharmaceutical needs of customers.
- Respond to phone inquiries, addressing questions and requests or directing them to the appropriate staff for medication information.
- Verify data entry information and maintain accurate records by recording and filling physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Conduct regular checks of medication and administration supply inventory for out-of-date products, removing them and collaborating with appropriate resources to record such instances.
- Uphold cleanliness and safety standards in the pharmacy, ensuring compliance with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Registered Pharmacy Technician and prior exposure to a pharmacy environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Registered Pharmacy Technician license.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- Preferred certification from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board.
- Experience with a pharmacy adjudication platform.
- Proficiency in backend fulfillment processes.
- Preferred experience in a dispensing pharmacy setting.
- Strong knowledge of pharmacy terminology.
- Bilingual proficiency is desirable.
Skills and Certifications (Bold indicates required):
- Active Indiana State Pharmacy Technician License
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a pharmacy tech
- Bilingual? (Any language)
- Experience in dispensing pharmacy
This opportunity with our award-winning client offers a dynamic work environment and a chance to contribute to the advancement of pharmaceutical and healthcare services. Submit your qualified candidates for consideration today!
Job ID: 3167801