Job ID: 3160431
Exciting Opportunity with an Award-Winning Client
Position: Physical Therapist in Healthcare Services
Our prestigious client, a prominent healthcare provider, is seeking a dedicated Physical Therapist to join their team. They offer a substantial hiring bonus for eligible external candidates who meet the necessary qualifications and conditions for payment.
- Up to $20,000 hiring bonus
- Assistance with relocation
- Opportunities for further education and career development
As a Physical Therapist, you will be responsible for evaluating, planning, directing, and administering medically prescribed physical therapy programs. Your role is to restore function and prevent disability following disease or injury, or loss of a body part. You will assist patients in achieving their maximum potential and reintegrating into society while adapting to their capabilities. The responsibilities of a staff Physical Therapist also encompass the care of patients treated by Physical Therapy Assistants. In the absence of the supervisor, you may be assigned to orient staff and students and assume the duties and responsibilities of that role. You will also perform administrative tasks and participate in department Performance Improvement, Infection Control, Safety, and Education programs.
- Graduation from an accredited American Physical Therapy Association training program
- A Master’s degree in physical therapy or D.P.T. or Certification in one specialty – or – Certification in one of the following specialties: Cardiopulmonary, Clinical Electrophysiologic, Geriatric, Neurologic, Orthopedic, Pediatric, Sports Medicine, California Children Services (CCS) paneled, or Wound Specialist (CWS)
- California Physical Therapist License upon hire
- National Provider BLS – American Heart Association upon hire