Job ID: use42ivoj6yb
Full-Time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
Our client, a leading healthcare provider, is seeking a skilled Occupational Therapist to join their dynamic team. This opportunity comes with a $10,000 Sign-on Bonus.
About Our Award-Winning Client: Our client has garnered recognition for excellence in healthcare services, serving communities nationwide.
Job Description: Under physician referral, assess the functional needs of patients with physical disabilities. Develop treatment goals and implement diverse occupational therapy procedures.
Primary (Essential) Duties:
- Conduct objective assessments of baseline self-care function.
- Identify functional needs and establish measurable treatment outcome goals.
- Plan and implement dynamic treatment programs, considering the patient’s clinical response.
Work Conditions/Hours: Normal hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday-Friday. Schedules may vary based on business necessity.
- Graduation from an accredited occupational therapy curriculum with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- State of Idaho licensure to practice Occupational Therapy is required (Candidates may apply prior to graduating or receiving licensure).
- Current BLS certification.
- Minimum Salary Requirement?
- Do you have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree?
- Have you graduated from an accredited occupational therapy curriculum?
- Are you licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the State of Idaho?
- Candidate will be forwarded to the Director for review & interview.
Company Culture & Perks: Our client, established in 1902, remains a healthcare leader. Employees are dedicated to providing exceptional service, guided by a commitment to the community. Physicians at our client’s facility use advanced technology and a range of treatments to help patients recover and get back to living their normal lives.
Note: Resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we discuss a specific opportunity and mutually agree to proceed. If your experience aligns with our client’s requirements, we will contact you promptly to explore potential opportunities.
US Citizen or Green Card Holder is required for our award-winning client.
Job ID: use42ivoj6yb