Job ID: fk2bshlmwg6a
Full-Time Onsite Opportunity with Paid Relocation
Our client, a leader in the industry, is seeking a talented individual to join their dynamic team. With a focus on innovation and excellence, our client has earned numerous accolades for their contributions to the field. They have a multitude of Award-Winning Clients across various locations.
- Conduct MRI procedures, ensuring thorough patient preparation and explanation of processes.
- Manage patient flow effectively, contributing to the delivery of high-quality imaging services.
- Demonstrate advanced technical proficiency, serving as a valuable resource and mentor to colleagues.
- Regularly review incomplete exam lists and unsigned reports.
- Act as a liaison between healthcare providers, technologists, and support staff.
- Enter and monitor relevant patient data and health history accurately.
- Perform quality assurance on magnetic resonance equipment, suggesting modifications and resolving malfunctions.
- Adhere to safety, environmental, and infection control procedures within the department.
- Assist in scheduling technologists to ensure optimal staffing for expected patient volume.
- Respond to emergency calls within the department promptly.
- Intervene with patients to address and resolve complaints and issues.
- Manage supply inventory efficiently.
- Participate in on-call duties within the department as needed.
- Ensure safe care, adhering to all policies and standards within budgetary specifications.
Professional Development and Company Culture:
- Support individual professional growth through mandatory/continuing education and skills competency.
- Contribute to department-based goals that align with organizational success.
- Act as a preceptor, mentor, and resource for less experienced staff.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering compassionate and personalized patient experiences.
- Submit candidate resumes directly to the Imaging Manager.
- Participate in interviews conducted by the Imaging Team (in-person or via phone for out-of-town candidates).
Job ID: fk2bshlmwg6a