Job ID: 7txe0hl4rda3 Bachelor’s degree
Full-Time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
Our client, an industry-leading organization, is seeking a highly qualified individual for a rewarding opportunity. With numerous accolades, our client is recognized for excellence in their field.
- Perform moderate and high complexity tests after specialized training and required experience.
- Act as a valuable resource, interpreting tests for laboratory users in compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Prioritize both STAT and routine samples effectively.
- Ensure precise specimen identification and labeling in line with departmental standard operating procedures.
- Conduct instrument and equipment maintenance as defined by section policies.
- Review patient results, identifying and resolving problems through additional testing when necessary.
- Maintain accurate and legible records of test performance using the Laboratory Information System (LIS).
- Utilize LIS to enhance clarity and accurate interpretation of laboratory results.
- Participate actively in Quality Advancement/Quality Improvement activities as per departmental policies.
- Perform specimen collection procedures when applicable, ensuring compliance with section-specific policies and procedures.
- Attend continuing education classes and contribute to the education of Medical Technology students.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Lab Science, Chemistry, Biology, or Biochemistry from an accredited university or college.
- Relevant experience based on the degree:
- For candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Biochemistry: Two years of experience in a clinical laboratory.
- For candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science: One year of experience in a clinical laboratory.
- Proficiency in clinical tests and standards necessary for performing highly complex tests as defined by CLIA.
- Analytic abilities to interpret findings, perform calculations, calibrate instruments, and review complex testing.
- Ability to maintain compliance with regulatory agency requirements (e.g., JC, CAP, FDA, AABB).
- Manual/visual dexterity necessary for specimen preparation, solution preparation, specimen screening, and computer software operation.
- Interpersonal and English verbal and written language skills sufficient for information exchange with physicians and interaction with other technologists.
- Ability to perform venipuncture techniques.
- Competitive bonus structure.
How to Apply: Forward resumes to the provided email address with the subject line: Job Application – 7txe0hl4rda3
Note: Please review the position requirements carefully before submitting potential candidates for consideration.