Job ID: 4sitv1ajwzxq
- Country: United States of America
- City: Missoula
- State: MT
- Postal Code: 59804
- Marketing & Outreach experience
- Clinical certification required: RN, LPN, PT, OT, SLP
- Strong familiarity with rehabilitation services
Job Description: Our award-winning client is a renowned provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services, boasting over 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical facilities, and outpatient therapy settings across the nation. With more than 30 joint venture inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, our client is dedicated to delivering top-notch, patient-centered care to individuals recovering from injuries or illnesses. Their primary objective is to support patients in regaining their maximum independence.
Achieving success with our client involves dedicated, multidisciplinary teams of skilled individuals who align with the organization’s mission and work collectively to attain its objectives. We invite you to join our team of professionals, including healthcare practitioners, nurses, therapists, and other specialists.
Summary: As a Clinical Liaison, you’ll utilize your clinical expertise within a strategic business context. Successful candidates will educate the community about the exceptional services offered by our client, establish and maintain positive relationships with families, caregivers, medical professionals, and the communities served. Through the cultivation of long-term connections, the Liaison will assist in identifying and assessing medically suitable patients for potential admission to the acute rehabilitation setting. Additionally, the Liaison will:
- Review patient medical records and possess a general understanding of pharmaceuticals, test results, therapy evaluations, pre-existing conditions, and patient medical backgrounds.
- Engage professionally with patients and families, while gathering additional clinical information and medical history.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments to identify potential admissions into the system.
- Complete thorough Pre-Admission Screens following facility policies, KHRS policies, payer requirements, and procedures.
- Conduct targeted area research, including analyzing similar programs and alternative levels of care.
- Provide patient updates to physicians, payers, case managers, social workers, and other relevant parties.
- Collaborate on the development of educational and community relations plans in consultation with the Program Director, Medical Director, and Nurse Manager.
- Maintain effective communication with patients, families, healthcare providers, employers, clients, and team members.
- Participate in team meetings, including those with the Medical Director, Program Director, Nurse Manager, Therapy Coordinator, and others as required.
- Serve as a resource and provide team members with in-service/cross-training on acute rehabilitation criteria, diagnostic case mix management, coding, etc., as applicable.
- Contribute to Clinical Program Development based on market demand.
- Educate specific specialized physicians on quality, programs, accreditations, and regulations related to inpatient acute rehabilitation.
License and Education:
- Valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation are mandatory.
- Clinical certification is required.
- A college degree is a prerequisite.
- Demonstrated success in a healthcare setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience collaborating with physicians, nursing management, discharge planners, case managers, and social workers.
- Clinical experience is mandatory.
- Familiarity with acute hospitals and post-acute settings is preferred.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes a comprehensive orientation program, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and more while working with a leading healthcare provider!
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full employees and their families.
- Up to 16 days of PTO for full-time employees.
- 6 paid holidays for full-time employees.
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities, and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Do you have any experience in marketing and community outreach?
- Have you worked in a rehabilitation (rehab) setting previously?
- What are your expectations regarding bonuses for this role?