Job ID: ai9jmwq8sx6b
Full-time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
Our client, a leading global company with numerous accolades, is seeking a talented individual for the role of Technical Accounting Manager in the vibrant city of Charlotte, NC. This exciting opportunity involves working with a renowned organization that has received recognition for its outstanding contributions to the industry.
- CPA mandatory.
- 6-8 years+ of experience, including at least 3-5 years in public accounting.
- Extensive experience in a prominent accounting firm, preferably one of the top four.
- Proficiency in key technical accounting areas within US GAAP.
Join our award-winning client in revolutionizing the field of accounting and finance. From a small family business to a globally recognized industry leader, our client has been reshaping products and packaging since its inception in 1899. Embracing the philosophy that “People Shape Businesses,” our client values its exceptional team, constantly innovating and achieving groundbreaking success.
As the Technical Accounting Manager, you will play a pivotal role in identifying, tracking, analyzing, and documenting intricate accounting issues across various business sectors. This position offers substantial visibility to senior leadership and the opportunity to collaborate with key members of the accounting, finance, and business teams.
- Evaluate and analyze technical accounting issues in complex business transactions, generating clear and concise technical memorandums.
- Collaborate closely with business leaders to provide guidance on accounting transactions.
- Assist in revising and enhancing the organization’s written accounting policies, offering guidance on policy application throughout the company.
- Stay informed about changes in accounting standards, SEC guidance, and PCAOB regulations.
- Conduct impact analysis of new accounting pronouncements and spearhead implementation efforts across the organization.
- Research and resolve technical accounting issues in a timely manner, collaborating with external auditors.
- Support the external reporting function, ensuring financial statements and disclosures align with US GAAP.
- Assist in internal and external audits, ensuring comprehensive, timely, and accurate responses to information requests.
- Aid deal teams in assessing accounting implications for acquisition and disposition transactions.
- Lead the annual impairment analysis for critical asset categories on the balance sheet.
- Coordinate enterprise-wide quarterly training sessions on various topics related to US GAAP, internal controls, and SEC matters.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting; CPA required.
- 6-8 years+ of experience, with at least 3-5 years in public accounting; significant experience in a top-tier accounting firm preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of key technical accounting areas in US GAAP.
- Effective communication, planning, and leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in a dynamic, changing, and collaborative environment.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Accomplished multitasking skills.
- 6-8 years+, including at least 3-5 years in public accounting; significant experience in a top-tier accounting firm preferred.
An incentive bonus is awarded to eligible employees upon achieving various business and individual goals as defined by the Company and the department leader. This incentive bonus is discretionary, and the Company has sole discretion to determine the amount of the award.
- 30-minute recruiter screen with our client’s recruiter.
- Video phone interview with Manager.
- Video panel interview with Team.
- Onsite interview.
Company Culture & Perks:
Our client has a rich history, evolving from a family business to a multi-billion dollar global company. We take pride in our diverse portfolio of brands, sustainability achievements, and the innovative work accomplished by our team. This position is located in Charlotte, NC, providing easy access to exciting destinations such as Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Columbia, and other attractions.
Note: To ensure a fair and unbiased selection process, please review the position requirements carefully before submitting potential candidates for consideration.
Job ID: ai9jmwq8sx6b