Job ID: 3166164
Position: Nursing Manager – Oncology Infusion Center
Industry: Healthcare / Health Services
Job Category: Medical / Health – Leadership Nurse
Client: Our Award-Winning Healthcare Client
Our client, a prestigious healthcare organization, has a rich history of providing exceptional healthcare and educational services across various locations. With numerous accolades, they are known for their outstanding programs in cancer, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, women’s services, emergency and trauma care, pediatrics, and neonatal intensive care. They are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where every team member is valued, heard, and respected.
About Our Client:
Our client is a renowned healthcare organization with a legacy spanning over a century, serving communities with excellence and compassion. They operate over 50 hospitals and more than 1,000 clinics, delivering a comprehensive range of health and social services across different states.
Full-time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
As a Nursing Manager for the Oncology Infusion Center, you will be responsible for the human resource development, operational efficiency, and patient care management within the specified unit/service. Reporting to the Service Line Senior Nurse Manager, you will exhibit leadership qualities, applying principles of both leadership and patient care to evaluate work performance and outcome standards. Your role includes promoting staff productivity through a defined care delivery system, facilitating the professional practice model, and participating in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Assume twenty-four-hour accountability for human resource development and patient care management.
- Apply leadership skills and principles when serving as a representative on multidisciplinary committees and Nursing Service Councils.
- Integrate a performance assessment and improvement plan for the unit/service.
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Promote staff productivity through a defined care delivery system.
- Ensure a positive workplace, free from discrimination and harassment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- California Registered Nurse License upon hire.
- National Provider BLS – American Heart Association upon hire.
- California Fire and Life Safety Card – National Organization within 30 days of hire.
- Minimum of 3 years of recent clinical experience.
- Master’s degree in nursing or related field.
- 3 years of related oncology clinical setting experience.
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience in nursing.
- OCN board certification.
The client offers various bonus opportunities for this role, such as shift differentials, standby/on-call, overtime, premiums, extra shift incentives, or other bonuses.
Job ID: 3166164
Note: Full-time onsite position with paid relocation.
Feel free to share potential candidates for consideration. Thank you!