Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor (LPSD)
- This shift will support weekend operations on Friday- Monday. Hours are 8am-8pm.
- There is an 7% shift premium and OT is awarded in 4 hour blocks.
- Domestic relocation is available for this position.
- To be considered for the role, please apply by 6/25/2023 at 11:59pm.
- The position is located in Hodges, SC.
WE BUILD WHAT MATTERS
What matters most to you? Is it being part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more; where your work enables progress around the globe, and you contribute to meaningful work.
The Maintenance Operations Supervisor will report to the Engineering Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for leading the weekend preventative maintenance of the foundry to meet the world-class requirements of operation uptime for a foundry. The employee will develop detailed job plans including the labor (type and quantity), materials, tools, and work procedures for repairs, alterations, and preventative maintenance efforts related to facilities and production equipment to meet the objectives of the work request. Directs and organizes the activities of up to 30 employees to assure that safety and quality requirements are met with attention to efficiency, cost, and schedule.
The primary function is to perform administrative duties to continuously improve manufacturing activities and meet established goals for the immediate area of responsibility. The position requires effective organization and coordination of employee teams and available capacity. The incumbent leads a team that identifies production problems related to employee assignments, materials, facilities, supplies, schedule, quality control, repair, maintenance, or planning and instructions; and prevents or corrects production scrap, delays, or interruptions that may impact schedules.
What you will do (includes but is limited to):
- Facilitates the safe and effective preventative and unplanned maintenance of production and facility equipment and infrastructure.
- Maintain the workflow process (work identification, PM and repair planning, scheduling, execution, and auditing).
- Champion equipment reliability across the entire plant, and motivated a workforce of qualified individuals to meet team and area goals.
- Coordinate actions required to maintain standards of safety, quality, cost, and delivery in areas of responsibility.
- Assure adherence to established schedules and work order completion.
- Monitor, coordinate, and track maintenance compliance items such as precision instruments and PPE in adherence to safety and quality requirements.
- Investigate and source parts, and technical documentation to repair machinery and equipment; work with machinery vendors to resolve maintenance items.
- Provide leadership and support to personnel through mentoring and shared problem-solving and RCCAs.
- Provide sound, timely technical guidance to the teams.
- Administer Policies & Procedures including appropriate disciplinary actions in accordance with defined standards.
What you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of previous supervisory experience in maintenance (led teams greater than 15 people)
- 5-10 years of heavy industrial production experience
- Must be able to provide troubleshooting solutions on mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems and components.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of the planning system, manufacturing operations, facilities, methods, and tooling
Top Candidates will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM-related discipline
- Previous foundry experience
- Experience in program logic controls (PLCs)- Allen Bradley
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
What you will get:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan (Vacation, Holiday, Volunteer, Etc.)
- 401k savings plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy Lifestyle Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Voluntary Benefits (Ex. Accident, Identity Theft Protection)
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O.