Job ID: 3165810
Position Title: Maintenance Technician
Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Other Manufacturing
Location: City of Industry, CA
Our client, a renowned player in the industry, is seeking a skilled Maintenance Technician to join their team. With many Award-Winning Clients all over, this is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated professional.
Shifts Available and Hours: Monday-Friday
- Evenings (2nd) – 2:30pm – 11pm
- Nights (3rd) – 10:30pm – 7am
Shift Premium: 2nd shift $2.00/hr | 3rd shift – $2.25/hr
Job Summary: Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the repair and maintenance of machinery and mechanical equipment, including hydraulic pumps and cylinders, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and aluminum extrusion production machines and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing maintenance, including heavy equipment repair
- Reads and interprets hydraulic, schematic, basic electric, electronic, and OHM laws.
- Trade school certification or Associates degree preferred
- Knowledge of AC & DC drives
- Basic knowledge of routine maintenance on hydraulic systems such as Oil Gear, Rex Roth, Racine, Vickers, etc.
- Knowledge of industrial electrical, including advanced electrical (three phase 460 volt and higher) design, sizing of components and installations, etc.
- Replaces and repairs defective parts, lubricates, and cleans components
- Assists with the installation of new equipment
- Performs troubleshooting of basic Hydraulics, PLC, and Electrical repairs on machinery
- Conducts regular inspections for preventative maintenance
- Logs required work orders for identified deficiencies
Fulltime Onsite with Paid Relocation
Care, Courage, & Collaboration
At our client’s organization, they prioritize their people and uphold high safety standards.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 3 years of experience in manufacturing maintenance, including heavy equipment repair
Job ID: 3165810