Full-time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
Our award-winning client, a leader in the healthcare industry, is seeking a qualified professional for the following opportunity. Join a dynamic team and contribute to innovative healthcare solutions.
- Graduation from a recognized school with a specialization in Radiation Therapy Technology.
- Certification as a Radiation Therapist by the American Registry of Radiation Therapy Technologists (ARRT-T).
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Health (TMB).
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Radiation Therapist.
- Possession of a professional license in the state of Texas.
- Over 6 years of experience as a Radiation Therapist.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the simulation of treatment set-ups, dosimetric calculations, application of radiation therapy treatments, and assistance with patient care management. Acting as a mentor and resource to staff, the candidate will also play a key role in technical supervisory responsibilities for our esteemed client.
- Conduct simulation of treatment set-ups according to physician instructions.
- Perform dosimetric calculations under the supervision of a dosimetrist/physicist, utilizing manual or computerized dose calculation methods.
- Deliver the prescribed course of radiation therapy accurately.
- Organize and monitor daily workflow for therapists within the department.
- Advise physicians of any undelivered patient treatments.
- Report accidents, complaints, and treatment variances to management/physicians as appropriate.
- Schedule and implement weekly multi-disciplinary chart rounds.
- Be available for emergency calls within the department.
- Collaborate with management on technical positioning enhancements for quality assurance.
- Ensure the safety of patients, staff, and visitors by adhering to all policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications.
- Promote individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency.
- Support department-based goals contributing to the success of the organization.
- Serve as a preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
- Are you currently holding a professional license in the state of Texas?
- Have you ever been a prior employee or agency employee in a healthcare setting?
- Our client does not hire individuals who use tobacco products in any form. Do you wish to proceed in the hiring process for this position?
- Our client’s vaccine policies require all new hires and employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and the flu, unless they qualify for a medical or religious exemption. Do you wish to proceed in the hiring process for this position?
- Complete a behavioral assessment.
- Attend a video interview with the hiring manager.
- Apply for the role via our client’s website.
About Our Client:
Our client is a renowned healthcare organization with numerous accolades, serving communities nationwide. Join a team dedicated to providing compassionate and personalized healthcare experiences.