Job ID: 3166441
Full-Time Onsite Opportunity with Paid Relocation
Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Defense Job Category: Engineering – Electrical
Join our Award-Winning Client’s Space and Defense Team!
We are proud to collaborate with various prestigious clients on cutting-edge electronic solutions for space missions, including contributions to the Artemis Orion Crew Capsule, Viper Lunar Rover, Satellite Laser Communications Relay, and OSIRIS-REX for asteroid composition studies. Our expertise also extends to delivering complete satellite buses for defense applications.
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer with expertise in digital, analog, and FPGA circuit board designs? An exciting opportunity awaits you to be part of our team in [Client’s Location], contributing to innovation in our Spacecraft Avionics business. We are seeking a leader with technical proficiency to address challenging problems, strong relationship-building skills for client interactions, and a passion for designing groundbreaking technology.
- Lead a team of highly skilled engineers in the design, manufacturing, and testing of electrical spacecraft hardware.
- Provide hands-on involvement in translating client requirements into space-ready electronics.
- Lead innovative designs for space applications, including rovers, space stations, crewed spacecraft, and satellites in various orbits.
Requirements for Success:
- Self-driven, team-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and excellent client interaction skills.
- Technical proficiency in electrical engineering design or systems engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in electrical hardware design or systems engineering.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Digital Circuit Design, Analog Circuit Design, FPGA Design.
Why Join Our Team?
- Comprehensive benefits package starting from day 1
- Bonus structure in place
- 9/80 Schedule (every other Friday off)
- Outstanding Team Culture (refer to Glassdoor for details)
Note: This position requires access to United States Export Controlled information.
Job ID: 3166441