Full-time onsite with paid relocation
Our Award Winning Client is seeking a Structural Engineer (HRSG Focus) with expertise in the Energy Industry, Construction, Boilers, and Heat Recovery. This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Structural/Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 2 years of experience in heat recovery. Candidates must have a solid understanding of steel design and familiarity with boiler equipment or HRSG and limitations.
Join our Award Winning Client’s dynamic team and contribute your expertise in structural engineering. As a Structural Engineer, you will perform design functions specific to the structural engineering scope for HRSG to meet customer requirements. This role involves completing design calculations and generating final drawings for the fabrication and supply of structural components.
- Conduct design calculations specific to the structural scope.
- Review final drawings representing the designs generated.
- Collaborate with contractors to review designs and provide detailed comments and questions.
- Perform development work associated with Design Guides & Layout Guidelines, and Engineering Policies.
- Communicate effectively with customers and internal departments for clarification and justification of designs.
- Provide support for the improvement of engineering processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Structural/Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of steel construction and design.
- Familiarity with boiler equipment and limitations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in heat recovery.
- An in-person interview will be required for this role.
- US Citizenship or Green Card Holders only apply
Note: Resumes will be maintained in strict confidentiality until such time as we engage in a detailed discussion regarding a specific opportunity, and both parties mutually agree to proceed. We consistently receive new opportunities every day. Should your professional background closely align with the specific requirements of our client, we will promptly reach out to you to initiate further exploration of potential opportunities.