Job ID: 3151509
Fulltime Onsite Role with Paid Relocation
Our client, a leading organization in the Manufacturing & Production industry, is actively seeking an experienced IS Manager to join their team in Lafayette, Indiana.
As the IS Manager, you will serve as a strategic partner, overseeing all IT activities at our Lafayette facility. This role involves managing direct- and dotted-line reports within a matrix organization, serving as a key liaison for IT pillars to Plant Operations.
The successful candidate will lead through action, instilling a sense of urgency and effective change management in a growing and dynamic business. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the Business Unit IT Director to develop and execute the IT strategy for the business.
- Aligning with our client’s Centers of Excellence, the Technical Center, and Manufacturing Solutions to support the deployment of standard solutions.
- Providing technical and leadership expertise for Oracle e-business suite, business applications, document management, data warehouse, process network, and end-user computer needs.
- Ensuring high availability and redundancy for critical business systems, including disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Driving innovative enterprise-wide infrastructure and application solutions in physical, virtual, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, and hybrid environments.
- Developing and enhancing standard operating procedures and processes, ensuring compliance with internal audit procedures.
- Managing vendor relations to ensure optimal service and cost efficiency.
- Developing and sustaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Being a hands-on leader, fostering the growth of the IT team and creating a talent pipeline for succession planning.
- Maintaining and publishing metrics highlighting operational efficiencies of IT services.
- Providing work direction for multiple coordinated teams and large-scale, high-impact projects, adhering to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Planning and managing IT budgets, demonstrating financial acumen.
- Systems and Technology: Demonstrate knowledge and practical application of systems and technology, including systems architecture, hardware, operations, and life cycle.
- Administration and Management: Apply business and management principles in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Leadership: Exhibit a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Financial Acumen: Budget and create well-thought-out projects with appropriate ROI.
- Dependability: Be reliable, responsible, and fulfill obligations.
- Integrity: Uphold honesty and ethical standards.
- Stress Tolerance: Effectively handle high-stress situations.
- Disciplined Execution: Hold the team accountable through daily execution of the plan.
- Effective Communication: Clearly communicate information and ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Active Listening: Give full attention to others, taking time to understand points being made.
- Critical Thinking: Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Active Learning: Understand the implications of new information for problem-solving and decision-making.
- Monitoring: Assess performance to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management: Manage one’s own time and the time of others.
- Problem Sensitivity: Identify when something is wrong or likely to go wrong.
- Global Workforce Collaboration: Acknowledge and accommodate, where appropriate, variances in time zones and native languages.
The physical demands described are representative of those employees must meet to perform this job’s essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in information systems or technology.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a leadership/influential position.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), requiring U.S. person status (U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee).
- Broad knowledge of Oracle’s Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS) and experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database, IIS, and associated technical architecture.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of Oracle database, WebLogic, Oracle Forms/Reports, PL/SQL, SQL, Visual Basic, .Net, and Java applications.
- Knowledge of governance and change management procedures in an IT environment.
- Experience working in a matrix organization.
- Knowledge of defense/government regulations regarding data and systems management.
- Broad knowledge of process computing environments with software suites including Rockwell FactoryTalk, OSIsoft PI, Kepware Middleware, Jboss, SharePoint.
- Knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
Skills and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Oracle Enterprise Business Solutions
Job ID: 3151509