Job ID: 2395532
Our award-winning client, a leader in the Manufacturing & Production industry, is seeking a Senior Engineer specializing in Test and Validation to join their dynamic team. This role is based at their facility in East Peoria, IL.
As a Senior Engineer in the Heat Treat Engineering Team, you will play a pivotal role in the conceptualization, development, and production of intricate drivetrain components. Your responsibilities will include leading the metallurgical and dimensional analysis of heat treatment processes and component responses, devising enhancement strategies, validating these improvements through the test lot process, and effectively communicating enhancements to Design Engineering and Process partners.
- Effectively convey results to various stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, team members, and different business units.
- Provide technical support for manufacturing processes, encompassing process control, maintenance, and internal certification. Analyze and recommend enhancements to current systems, procedures, training, and equipment based on insights from user interactions.
- Assess capacity within production timelines. Evaluate the impact of new components. Propose, assess, and lead capital projects with budgets of less than $100k.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of risk analysis, process failure analysis, control plans, and standard work procedures for the relevant area.
- Participate in or lead the process for addressing quality issues.
- Collaborate closely with Facilities/Maintenance, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Quality, and Operations teams to engage in innovative problem-solving. This includes addressing operational challenges related to ergonomics, safety, efficiency improvements, process bottlenecks, and quality concerns.
- Analyze and lead capital projects with budgets under $100k.
- Actively participate in technology and product improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to established standards, policies, and practices pertaining to quality, cost reduction, safety, ergonomics, and more while executing assigned duties.
Join our prestigious client in shaping the future of manufacturing and production.
Job ID: 2395532