Job: Technical Recruiter – Remote – You can make up to 50% of the fee!
Are you a tech-savvy individual who thrives on building positive relationships with employers and job candidates? If that sounds like you, then we have an exciting opportunity! We’re searching for a motivated Technical Recruiter to join our team and help us expand our client base.
Role Overview: As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing new candidates and clients while building meaningful connections rooted in trust and expertise. This role offers the freedom of remote work, allowing you to conduct interviews, coordinate hiring processes, and deliver unparalleled customer service to all parties involved.
- Connect candidates with their dream jobs, ensuring the perfect fit for both the candidate and the client.
- Utilize diverse sources to seek out potential candidates and provide prompt responses to ensure everyone feels valued and included.
- Conduct initial interviews to understand candidates’ skills and provide valuable feedback for future opportunities.
- Build connections with hiring managers to gather relevant information and educate them about the state of the hiring market.
- Provide consistent customer service to both active candidates and hiring managers.
- Play a vital role in assisting individuals in achieving their career goals and our clients in finding the perfect talent.
- Technical recruiting experience at a recruiting agency is required.
- Linkedin experience.
- Demonstrated success in billing performance.
- Proficiency in Full Desk Recruiting, with at least 2 years of experience (Preferred).
- Experience in Fully Cycle – Agency IT Recruiting, with at least 1 year of experience (Required).
- Strong expertise in Boolean Searching and a deep understanding of LinkedIn.
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills.
- Monday to Friday or nights or weekends you pick.
- Have you worked for a recruiting/staffing agency as a recruiter before?
- Please provide details of your recent performance history regarding the number of placements or placement fees.
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote work option.
- Opportunity to build out your own team and earn a commission for each recruiter.
- Individual and team commissions lead to financial success.
- Percentage of profit share for running a profitable team.
- Joining a boutique recruiting company with a commitment to excellence and positive culture.
Ready to change the trajectory of your career? Join us today and unlock a world of opportunities! Experience the thrill of working for a company that values your growth and success.