Job ID: 3180671
Full-time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
Our client, a leading player in the financial services and investment management industry, is actively seeking a dynamic individual to join their award-winning team. With a multitude of accolades, our client has a significant presence across various locations.
Position: Financial Reporting Analyst (Hybrid)
Schedule: All team members are expected to be present in the office on specified weekdays.
Industry: Financial Services – Investment Management
Job Category: Finance / Accounting – Fund Accounting
Our esteemed client is in search of a talented individual to contribute to the Fund Treasury’s Financial Reporting team. The Financial Reporting Analyst will work closely with diverse operational units, playing a crucial role in crafting annual, semi-annual, and quarterly financial statements for registered investment companies. Additionally, the position involves managing monthly regulatory reporting requirements. The role provides vital support to senior team members and managers in the preparation and review of mandatory regulatory reports. Assigned projects will also be a key component of this role.
- Reviewing financial statements of funds in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Regulation S-X.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and accompanying notes for regulatory filings.
- Reviewing and ensuring compliance with regulatory filings, such as Form N-CSR, 24f-2, N-PORT, and N-CEN.
- Collaborating with external auditors to facilitate the completion of annual audits.
- Conducting research and analysis of technical accounting issues affecting the funds.
- Monitoring the development and implementation of new accounting standards and relevant interpretations.
- Maintaining and developing controls, systems, policies, and procedures in accordance with U.S. GAAP and SOX requirements.
- Assisting in the oversight and coordination of the funds’ SOX compliance efforts.
- Coordinating with internal and external auditors for quarterly reviews, annual audits, controls testing for SOX compliance, and other related inquiries.
- Participation in special projects, including initiatives for process improvement, review of new regulatory reporting filings, systems implementations, fund mergers, etc.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in financial reporting or audit.
- Preferably, public accounting experience in the asset management industry.
- Proactive self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to research and formulate views.
- Adaptable, flexible, and open to change.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Support team leader/manager on team projects.
- 2+ to 5 years of experience.
- Seniority Level – Associate.
- Management Experience Required – No.
- Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree.
Compensation: The listed annualized base pay range is based on an analysis of similar positions in the external market. Actual base pay may vary based on factors such as performance, proficiency, and demonstration of competencies required for the role. The base pay is one component of our client’s total compensation package, which may include short-term or annual bonuses, long-term incentives, and on-the-spot recognition.
Ideal candidates will have experience in financial reporting on mutual funds and ETFs, with a strong understanding of the asset management industry and familiarity with the required regulatory reporting requirements.
Job ID: 3180671