Job ID: 3145149
Full-Time Onsite with Paid Relocation
Job Title: Financial Analyst – Manufacturing
Location: Davenport, Iowa
Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Finance / Accounting – Analyst
Client Description: Our client, a distinguished organization, operates as a leading provider of aluminum sheet, plate, and extrusions, along with pioneering architectural solutions that advance ground transportation, aerospace, industrial, packaging, and building and construction sectors. With numerous accolades, our client has a strong presence across various industries.
Job Description: Our client, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for immediate placement. The chosen candidate will be responsible for various financial analysis and reporting functions within their organization, contributing to the ongoing success of the company.
- Conduct financial analysis of administrative and manufacturing costs at our client’s Davenport facility, presenting findings to diverse stakeholders, including plant management, marketing and sales departments, operating units, and support teams.
- Perform detailed financial assessments related to product costing and customer profitability, providing valuable insights to plant management and marketing and sales teams.
- Utilize analytical skills to interpret financial data and identify critical issues impacting our client’s Davenport Works and the broader business unit.
- Collaborate with various manufacturing and support departments, offering financial support and insights to enhance operational efficiency.
- Actively participate in monthly closing activities, including account reconciliations, inventory accounting transactions, inter-company accounting, and fixed assets accounting.
- Support physical inventories, self-assessed audits, compliance testing, and annual audits, ensuring financial accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Develop and analyze burden budgets and standard costs, optimizing financial planning and resource allocation.
- Generate monthly financial forecasts and actively contribute to annual planning processes, fostering proactive decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must possess legal authorization to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This role is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), requiring U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Master’s Degree MBA, CPA/CMA.
- 2 or more years of experience in a Finance or Accounting role, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with standard costing systems and budgeting processes.
- Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Excel functions, including Pivot Tables, Sum IFs, and VLOOKUP.
- Experience working with Enterprise Business Systems, such as Oracle or SAP.
- Knowledge of database query tools, such as Microsoft Access, Oracle Discovery, Hyperion, Essbase, Smartview, or related programs.
How to Apply: Please submit qualified candidates for consideration using the provided application link.
Job ID: 3145149