Enterprise Data Science Lead
The Job You Will Perform:
- Lead a team of data scientists and provide mentorship and guidance for both formal and informal teams
- Design and build analytical models and provide interpretation and insights for large and complex datasets to uncover and define areas of value for the business
- Provide insights and recommendations to senior leadership to support decision making.
- Help develop and execute the company’s data science strategy
- Build strategic partnerships with key leadership partners across the organization
- Use collaborate skills to account for all stakeholder shared interests
- Stay current with technological advances, market trends, competitive insights and provide consultation to the business.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Strategic Agility
- Decision Quality
- Managing Vision and Purpose
- Building Effective Teams
- Advanced Statistical Analysis and Modeling Techniques
- Machine Learning and automation
- Programming languages (not exhaustive) Python, R,
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in data science or related field.
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
Offers a benefits package that includes health, welfare and retirement plans including Medical, Dental, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-term and Long-term Disability, 401(k), Company-funded retirement contributions, Paid Time Off, Education & Development (including Tuition Reimbursement), Student Loan Repayment Assistance, and Voluntary Benefits including insurance for home, auto, vision and pets. Life & Disability Insurance
The Career You Will Build:
- Leadership training
- Promotional opportunities
- Professional development
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the plant, and our company! Has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you’ll see why our team members say they’re Proud to be.
The Culture You Will Experience:
Promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. You will learn Safety Leadership Principles and have the opportunity to opt into Employee Networking Circles such as African American ENC. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
Aa leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2021 were $19.4 billion.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.