Job Location: Phoenix, AZ – Fabrication Plant
This position is located at: 402 N 44th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85043
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
· Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
· Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
· Education Assistance
· Bonus Plan Eligibility
· Parental Leave
· Bachelor’s degree in industrial management, or equivalent experience in manufacturing engineering field, required.
· AutoCAD experience required.
· Experience with APQP process preferred.
· At least five years of supervisory experience preferred. Knowledge of ISO/TS/IATF preferred.
· Former budgeting responsibility desired.
- Collaborates with other manufacturing managers and leadership to set and assess team priorities.
- Assesses cost-effectiveness and feasibility of manufacturing processes; makes and implements recommendations to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Supervises tooling operations, ensuring all work is performed accurately and according to quality and safety standards.
- Provides guidance and oversight in the development and execution of plant renovations and expansions and coordinates outside contractors and vendors.
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor and/or other appropriate leadership with the maintenance department’s programs, activities, and responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance with health and safety laws, regulations, and guidelines, including EPA and OSHA requirements. Actively monitor procedures are in place (safety, quality, manufacturing, etc.) to ensure product quality
· Communicate all program issues/requirements to Hydro Extrusion operations involved. Lead in meeting/resolving requirements and issues.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of customer(s) associates.
· Use kaizen principles to lead continuous improvement efforts.
· Participate in new product launches, providing manning, equipment, and process flow support.
· Lead efforts for scrap reduction and productivity improvements.