Job ID: 3192014
Senior Electrical Reliability Engineer (RELOCATION PROVIDED)
Industry: Construction & Trades – Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
Job Category: Engineering – Electrical
Full-Time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
Are you passionate about shaping a sustainable future and advancing your career? Join our Award-Winning Client, a nationally recognized industry leader with a history of numerous accolades. This exciting opportunity is within our client’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we proactively anticipate trends in taste, nutrition, and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers, and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact: As the Senior Electrical Reliability Engineer, you will play a crucial role in providing technical support and specialized knowledge to govern electrical engineering standards, applications, gaps, solutions, and measurements. Your focus will be on enhancing production quality, efficiency, and volume for our client’s business. In this dynamic role, you will actively engage in complex activities related to electrical engineering, contributing to project enablement and organizational capability improvement.
- Lead the tactical development and oversight of the vision, direction, and strategy for electrical engineering.
- Identify opportunities and address gaps in electrical engineering applications by implementing auditing control mechanisms.
- Propose and develop recommendations for improvement, implementing solutions to enhance performance and identify acceptable risk tolerance.
- Support the development of effective approaches to identify, monitor, and implement electrical engineering standards, policies, procedures, and job aids.
- Provide input to cross-functional teams for selecting and implementing tools and methodologies that enable best practices.
- Directly support and deliver services for the organization.
- Provide leadership in planning and implementing electrical engineering standards and deliverables for capital projects.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of four years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with the design and predictive maintenance of industrial power systems up to 15KV.
- Knowledge of NFPA 70-E electrical safe work practices and experience leading electrical safety initiatives.
- Familiarity with the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Project management and process safety experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- 10+ years of Electric Power distribution design and maintenance experience, including High Horsepower Motors, Medium Voltage equipment, and Medium Voltage Switchgears and Transformers.
- Experience with predictive technologies (MCA, vibration, infrared, ultrasound, machinery lubrication).
- Familiarity with electrical power equipment testing (NETA).
- Basic understanding of IEC standards and ISA standards.
- Experience with Corn Milling, Oil and Gas, or Petro Chemical equipment and processes.
- Electrical Power Professional Engineer (PE) or EIT pursuing a Professional Engineer license.
- Knowledge of NFPA 70-B standards.
Full-time Benefits – Full Relocation Assistance Available – Yes Seniority Level – Associate Management Experience Required – No Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree Willingness to Travel – Occasionally Bonus Opportunity: [Bonus Amount]
- Share your experience with NETA Standards and Testing.
- Do you have experience maintaining electrical switchgear from 480V to 15KV?
Note: Resumes will be maintained in strict confidentiality until such time as we engage in a detailed discussion regarding a specific opportunity, and both parties mutually agree to proceed. We consistently receive new opportunities every day. Should your professional background closely align with the specific requirements of our client, we will promptly reach out to you to initiate further exploration of potential opportunities.
US Citizenship or Green Card Holders only apply.