JOB ID: 2qvmihs6jndx
Full-Time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
Award-Winning Client Opportunity
General Description of Duties/Responsibilities:
• Foster a unified approach to achieve company safety and environmental performance objectives through effective collaboration with corporate and divisional EHS staff.
• Lead efforts to enhance hazard recognition, promote injury prevention, drive employee engagement, and improve safe behaviors at assigned facilities.
• Collaborate with company leadership, facility personnel, and company EHS personnel to develop and implement effective EHS strategies.
• Drive efforts to achieve and maintain OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP), ISO 45001 certification, or equivalent at assigned locations.
• Support site managers, employees, and safety teams on initiatives and programs for compliance with all federal, state, and local safety, health, and environmental regulations.
• Assist site personnel in investigating incidents and injury-free events, implementing corrective actions from internal and external audits, and communicating with regulatory agencies, as required.
• Develop capital project requests for machine guarding, ergonomics, dock safety, and other hazard mitigation projects.
• Provide support for a Culture of Zero and Sustainability (Living Well and Growing Green) goals and initiatives.
• Complete assigned projects in a timely, effective manner.
• Help drive employee engagement to create and foster a proactive, empowered safety culture.
• Establish and report site key EHS performance metrics to ensure scorecard objectives are met.
• Manage incident reporting process including completion of investigations/RCA’s, implementation of corrective actions, and communication to key stakeholders.
• Assist in establishing site strategies, systems, and controls to assure company objectives and compliance in the areas of environmental, health, and safety.
• Coordinate process improvements that will reduce injuries and incidents and minimize employee exposures and environmental impacts.
• Perform other activities as required to support overall plant EHS and training effectiveness.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, health and safety, management, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in general industry environmental and safety compliance.
• Able to work and communicate effectively with personnel at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated team building with hourly workforce.
• Skilled at leading multiple projects at once and providing feedback to leadership and management.
• Manage contractors.
• Resolve complex problems encountered in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in the use of EHS information management systems and various software applications.
• Professional certifications in safety and/or environmental desired but not required.
• Maintain the ISO 14001 Environmental Certification and ensure all documentation and activities comply with the standard.
• Strong understanding of environmental laws and regulations.
Competencies: Attracts Top Talent
Benefits We Offer:
401k with Matching Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision) Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Long & Short-Term Disability Supplemental Insurance Plans Employee Assistance Program Employee Referral Program Tuition Reimbursement Programs Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities Parental Leave & More
- Prescreen by agency
- Panel interview with Client Team
- Onsite Visit
Company Culture & Perks: Our ONE Client culture prioritizes the interests of our team members, customers, communities, and shareholders through a continuous commitment to empowerment, trust, consistency, and inclusion.
Note: Resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we discuss a specific opportunity and mutually agree to proceed. If your experience aligns with our client’s requirements, we will contact you promptly to explore potential opportunities.
US Citizen or Green card holder is required for our award-winning client.