Job ID: 3163042
Our client, a renowned industry leader with a multitude of accolades from across the industry, is seeking a talented individual for a challenging role.
Position: Director of Process Enhancement
Location: Onsite, Fulltime, with Paid Relocation Available
Job Description: We are looking for a Director of Process Enhancement to support our award-winning client. This unique position will be situated in an exciting location.
- Lead the Process Enhancement Team, focusing on optimizing manufacturing processes in various areas, such as alloy fusion, high-temperature work, finishing touches, precision machining, and quality inspections.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in conveying intricate technical concepts and requirements to shop floor personnel and senior management.
- Implement a data-driven approach with scientific rigor to troubleshoot issues.
- Champion in-depth problem-solving, taking into account potential risks related to long-term countermeasures.
- Manage multiple tasks in high-pressure situations, displaying emotional intelligence and adhering to set deadlines.
- Spearhead transformative initiatives across the organization.
- Coordinate and oversee progress and cost-saving endeavors within the team.
- Drive actions to optimize and efficiently use equipment and material applications.
- Establish a roadmap for process automation.
- Collaborate closely with Operations, Technology, and Engineering teams to identify and justify capital requirements.
- Identify and harness the best practices within the industry.
- Lead ongoing improvement programs for both products and processes.
- Supervise the team, including talent development, performance management, and hiring decisions, taking corrective action as needed in a timely manner.
- Provide coordination and technical supervision of team activities.
- Collaborate with planning teams to implement inventive operational scheduling techniques.
- Lead cross-functional continuous improvement initiatives, including risk assessments, problem-solving reports, cause-and-effect diagrams, process audits, and the development of standard work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- A decade of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Seven years of experience in leadership roles focused on Manufacturing Process Enhancement or Continuous Improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- Expertise in Process Engineering.
If you are a results-oriented professional with a passion for optimizing manufacturing processes and are interested in a unique opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this Director of Process Enhancement position with our esteemed client. Join us in shaping the future of cutting-edge technologies.