Job ID: c69f5mtvbql3
Full-time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
Award-Winning Client Seeks Talented Professional
Join our prestigious client, a leader in the industry, as they seek a skilled professional for an exciting opportunity. With numerous accolades, our client has a global presence and is known for their commitment to excellence.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and repairs on power generators, diesel engines, electrical distribution equipment, HVAC equipment, and/or oil-free air compressors.
- Troubleshoot equipment failures at the shop and customer locations, managing necessary repairs.
- Work independently or collaboratively with other technicians to set up and operate equipment at the shop and on customer sites.
- Based in our Baltimore, MD service center with opportunities for overtime, weekends, and potential travel.
- Opportunity to contribute to a safety-focused culture while working with cutting-edge technology.
- High School diploma/GED.
- 2-5 years of experience working on power generators and/or commercial HVAC equipment, including inspections, maintenance, and repairs.
- Ability to calculate nominal and effective tonnage and/or kW requirements, along with reading and understanding schematics.
- Depending on customer requirements, may need to obtain and maintain a TWIC card or valid DOT medical card.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to move or lift objects, typically less than 50 lbs.
- How many years of experience do you have as an HVAC technician?
- What attracts you to this opportunity?
- What size chillers and HVAC equipment have you worked on?
- What size diesel engines have you worked on?
- Do you have any experience with generators?
- Initial interview with the recruiter.
- Subsequent interview with the hiring manager, either virtual or in person based on manager availability.
Note: Resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we discuss a specific opportunity and mutually agree to proceed. If your experience aligns with our client’s requirements, we will contact you promptly to explore potential opportunities.
US Citizen or Green Card Holder is required for our award-winning client.
Apply now to be a part of our client’s success story. Experience a dynamic work environment with diverse opportunities for personal and professional growth.