Job ID: 3167676
Our prestigious client, an industry leader in Healthcare / Health Services, is actively seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Nurse Education and Training Coordinator within the Administration arm of Medical / Health services. This renowned organization boasts numerous accolades and is recognized globally for its commitment to excellence.
- Spearhead the implementation of training and educational programs for individuals with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
- Coordinate in-home training sessions, ensuring consistent follow-up with patients on a monthly and as-needed basis.
- Oversee the assessment and review of patient care, aligning with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, and the specific clinic’s requirements.
- Develop and execute standards of care, delivering patient services in line with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, and the unique clinic’s prerequisites.
- Collaborate with the Education Coordinator to strategize and conduct training sessions and assessments for the patient care staff.
- Coordinate the execution of DCI, CQI, and Risk Management Programs in collaboration with the Quality and Risk Manager.
- Work in tandem with the Medical Director, Social Worker, Dietitian, Charge Nurses, Technical Managers, Staff Nurses, and Technicians to address specific challenges in patient care, including modality selection.
- Foster and maintain open, transparent communication among the staff, administration, physicians, and patients.
- Integrate unit activities concerning patient care, staff education, research projects, and unit expansions in coordination with the Clinic Operations Director and Medical Director.
- Collaborate with the Medical Director to supervise the Nursing, Social Work, Dietitian, and Technical staff.
- Execute supervisory responsibilities in adherence to the clinic’s policies, procedures, and relevant laws.
- Conduct interviews, manage employee scheduling, and appraise performance in conjunction with the Area Operations Director.
Skills and Certifications (Bold indicates mandatory):
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Dialysis Experience
- Does the candidate possess experience in dialysis or hemodialysis?
- Is the candidate a registered nurse?
- Does the candidate bring management experience to the table?
The ideal candidate is a registered nurse with a background in dialysis. Management experience is a prerequisite, and it need not be exclusive to the field of dialysis.
Full-time onsite position with paid relocation available.