Job Order ID: 3131950
Electrical Engineer Position – Manufacturing & Production
Our client, a leader in the manufacturing and production industry, is currently seeking a highly qualified Electrical Engineer to join their dynamic team. With numerous accolades, our client boasts Award-Winning operations across various locations.
- Lead and implement optimal, cost-effective processes and methods in alignment with product specifications, quality standards, and health/safety regulations.
- Recommend and execute improvements to production processes, methods, and controls.
- Design, test, and justify various tools, machinery, and equipment for manufacturing methods.
- Conduct research, design, and development of manufacturing processes, including production flow, assembly methods, and production equipment.
- Develop and maintain detailed layouts of buildings and equipment.
- Manage the manufacturing launch of new/revised products, including goal setting, team member training, and results evaluation.
- Conduct product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality enhancement, and increased efficiency.
- Implement preventative, total productive, and predictive maintenance plans to achieve top-notch equipment reliability.
- Devise solutions to repetitive failures and other maintenance issues, offering troubleshooting support for electrical and mechanical systems.
- Develop plans to optimize energy intensity and reduce consumption.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing and other engineering teams.
- Implement optimal, cost-effective control processes and methods in accordance with product manufacturing requirements and health/safety standards.
- Upgrade and maintain detailed policies and procedures for Process Control Systems.
- Perform other job duties as required.
Successful Candidate Attributes
- Ability to analyze complex engineering systems and provide clear interpretation and direction.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive with the ability to take initiative, provide leadership, meet deadlines, and collaborate effectively in a team environment.
Basic or Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Proficiency in reading electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic schematics.
- Expertise with Allen Bradley PLC controls, RSLinx, RSLogix 5, 500, 5000 (motion), Panelbuilder, RSVIEW 32, ME, Ultraware.
- Proficient in VFD, temperature control, and data recording.
- Experience with equipment safety systems, including STI & Banner devices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Proficient with AutoCAD and/or Autodesk Inventor.
- Experience in equipment reliability engineering.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
Full-time onsite position with paid relocation available.
Job Order ID: 3131950