Job ID: 315102
Full-Time Onsite Role with Paid Relocation
Award-Winning Client Hiring for Continuous Enhancement Specialist
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Research & Development
Our prestigious client, a recognized leader in the industry, is actively seeking a Continuous Enhancement Specialist to drive innovation and streamline operational processes. With numerous accolades, our client has a strong presence nationwide.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Champion the creation of process documentation, encompassing standard work processes, SOPs, and visual manufacturing instructions.
- Apply and comprehend continuous improvement principles, leveraging data to enhance policies and document procedures.
- Collaborate on intricate process enhancement projects, managing schedules and activities to meet objectives.
- Conduct process mapping to optimize efficiency and ensure progress, materials, safety, and quality are well-documented.
- Master the implementation of Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, and Lean methodologies.
- Assume project responsibilities across diverse departments, including Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Costing, Pricing, Administration, Marketing, Service Management, and Customer Service.
- Efficiently manage small to medium-scale process improvement projects.
- Develop, track, and present process metrics and project status to management.
- Create effective communication channels to disseminate project insights and results throughout the organization.
- Undertake additional duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in databases, web-based portals, and rapid adaptation to proprietary software.
- Strong organizational skills, multitasking ability, and autonomy.
- Keen attention to detail with a proven track record in data analysis and problem resolution.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient problem-solving aptitude.
- Knowledge of Lean Principles/Concepts; experience with Kanban is advantageous.
- Flexibility and a collaborative teamwork mindset.
- Firm commitment to quality, safety, and perpetual improvement.
- Proven ability to facilitate effective change.
- Proficient in formulating Excel templates for capturing individual yield/processing data (Intermediate to advanced Excel experience).
- Capable of working safely and productively while performing physical tasks, including lifting, bending, and reaching (Ergonomics).
- High School Diploma (preferably Associate degree).
- Strong numerical skills and understanding of mathematical principles.
- Punctual, dependable, and reliable.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Regular use of hands to handle or feel and talk or hear.
- Exposure to extremely cold temperatures and moderate noise levels routinely.
- Frequent reaching, grasping, squeezing, wrist flexion, and extension with hands and arms.
- Occasional standing for up to 12 hours daily; walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, or overhead reaching.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 15 pounds; occasional lifting and/or moving up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job ID: 315102