Position: Healthcare IT Project Manager
Industry: Healthcare / Health Services
Job Category: Information Technology – Project Management
Our client, a leading player in the healthcare industry with many Award-Winning Clients all over, is seeking a talented Healthcare IT Project Manager to join their team.
This position focuses on providing valuable client-facing advisory and delivery services in support of our client’s Dental Enrollment and Billing IT product offerings in the Healthcare industry. Responsibilities include owning deliverable artifacts, leading workstreams, engaging key client stakeholders, building and sharing institutional knowledge, and mentoring junior professionals. The role involves leveraging combined people, process, and technology competencies to support complex customer engagements. You’ll collaborate with Product, Infrastructure, and Security teams to configure solutions and deliver value to clients. You’ll also serve as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in both practice and client spaces while working closely with the engagement and practice leadership team to define strategic and tactical direction.
- Contribute to the execution of complex, large-scale, multi-year (high cost, high complexity, and/or high risk) client enterprise transformation programs by:
- Gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful insights.
- Analyzing, identifying, and resolving issues, whether they are business or systems-related.
- Developing client-specific requirements, standard operating procedures, functional roles & responsibilities, process flows, and user guides.
- Build, share, and maintain expertise in both the practice area and client environment, regularly collaborating with Product, Infrastructure, and Security teams to fulfill client commitments.
- Support operational readiness, organizational change management, solution capability, packaging, estimating, planning, and delivery management.
- Design and manage deliverable artifacts to provide client value and meet contractual obligations.
- Lead engagement workstreams to achieve milestones on time and deliver with high quality and within agreed budgets.
- Provide coaching, mentorship, and professional development for junior team members.
- Perform other assigned duties as required.
Required: Bachelor’s degree in management information science, Health Administration, or closely related discipline.
Required: 5 years of consulting and/or industry experience.
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
Preferred: Project Management Professional, Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
- Customer focus, results orientation, strategic thinking, change advocate, continuous improvement, talent development.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain internal and client relationships.
Required: Due to client requirements, the incumbent in this position must be a US citizen and pass a background check.
Travel Requirement: 0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
- Position Type: Office-based
- Teaches / trains others regularly: Occasionally
- Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site: Regularly
- Works primarily out-of-the office offering products/services (sales employees): Never
- Physical work site required: Yes
- Lifting: up to 10 pounds (Constantly)
- Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds (Occasionally)
- Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds (Never)
Disclaimer: This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of the work performed by employees within this job title. It may not encompass a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees for this job.