Full-Time Onsite Role with Paid Relocation
Our client, a prominent industry player with numerous accolades, is seeking a highly skilled professional for an exciting opportunity in the healthcare field. This position offers a generous bonus structure to reward your hard work and dedication.
Join our team of experienced sonographers. Work in a cutting-edge facility with a diverse patient population. Collaborate with a team of highly regarded healthcare experts. Opportunities for cross-training are available.
Awards and Recognitions:
Our award-winning client has received recognition for its outstanding contributions to the healthcare industry, including:
- American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline – STEMI Receiving Center Gold Plus (GWTG Award)
- The Joint Commission’s Advanced Primary Heart Attack Center (Certification)
- American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines – Heart Failure Gold Plus with Target: Heart Failure Honor Roll & Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll (GWTG Award)
- The Joint Commission’s Advanced Heart Failure Center (Certification)
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Cardiac Ultrasound Technologist, your primary responsibilities include:
- Performing non-invasive diagnostic cardiac ultrasound procedures
- Assisting with invasive ultrasound procedures at an advanced technical level
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality services to patients of all age groups, from neonatal to geriatric, in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Offering specialized pediatric training to enhance your skill set
To excel in this role, you should have:
- A 2-year/Associate Degree or equivalent relevant education and experience
- Current BLS Certification
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) (RDCS AE, RDCS PE) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) (RCS) certification, to be obtained within 12 months of hire
If you’re ready for an exciting career opportunity with an industry-leading client and the chance to further your professional development, we encourage you to apply today.
Job ID: 3163257