Job ID: 3176724
Full-Time Onsite Position with Paid Relocation
Position: Award-Winning Breast Surgeon
Our client, a regional integrated healthcare system, is actively seeking a dynamic Breast Surgeon to join their growing team. This position will be primarily located in West Reading, Pennsylvania, with occasional rotations in the Pottstown region.
Our client is a leading healthcare provider committed to delivering compassionate, high-quality healthcare and wellness services to communities in the surrounding areas. With a team of approximately 11,500 professionals, our client operates hospitals in West Reading, Phoenixville, Pottstown, and Philadelphia, providing a range of services from basic healthcare to advanced medical treatments.
About the Opportunity:
Our client has partnered with a prestigious medical institution to open a new medical school, offering a regional medical campus for students. The Breast Surgeon will play a vital role in supporting the Breast Health program, which has received national accreditation for excellence in breast care.
- Provide breast care services, including diagnosis and treatment
- Conduct biopsies and surgeries
- Perform genetic screening
- Contribute to survivorship/surveillance programs
- Graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (allopathic/osteopathic)
- Completion of an accredited General Surgery Residency
- BC/BE Surgery with completion of a Breast Surgery or Surgical Oncology Fellowship
- A valid PA medical license or the ability to obtain one is required
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and match
- Malpractice insurance & Tail Coverage
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Fellowship Stipend
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME time and funding
- Relocation assistance
- H1B & Green Card Support
- Spousal/Domestic Partner Job Search Support
- Supportive health system to advance goals
The position is based in West Reading, part of Berks County, Pennsylvania. The area offers a great environment for living and raising a family, with proximity to major metropolitan areas like Baltimore, Philadelphia, and New York City.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes for consideration. [3176724 ] should be mentioned in the subject line and body of the email.
Note: To ensure a fair and unbiased selection process, we kindly request you to review the position requirements carefully before submitting potential candidates for consideration.