Job ID: 3186934
Full-Time Onsite with Paid Relocation
Our Award Winning Client, a national leader in [Industry], is currently seeking a dedicated and skilled professional for the position of Athletic Trainer. This role involves working under the supervision of a medical professional to apply principles, methods, and procedures for managing athletic injuries. Responsibilities include providing coverage for home contests, practice coverage, and implementing preventative measures to reduce the incidence of injuries.
- Collaborate with the school’s Athletic Trainer to provide a comprehensive athletic training program, covering most varsity contests and selected non-varsity contests.
- Offer practice coverage as determined by the athletic trainer and athletic director for both varsity and non-varsity sports.
- Implement preventative measures, including protective tapings, wraps, and braces, and contribute to practice design for injury reduction. Conduct workshops on injury prevention, CPR, injury recognition, treatment, and rehabilitation.
- Assist physical therapists or physicians in patient care by maintaining equipment, changing linen, and aiding with bracing and splinting.
- Market the athletic training program and Our Award Winning Client within the school district and medical community through flyers, brochures, and media contacts.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities, handle confidential information discreetly, and interact with the public professionally. Meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities, and foster teamwork through effective role modeling. Exhibit flexibility in work sites, schedules, and duties. Possess exceptional communication and customer service skills. Computer literacy required for word processing, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Medicine or related program.
- Preferred: Master’s degree in athletic training.
- License: NYS Registration and License as a Certified Athletic Trainer.
- Certifications: NATABOC Certification, BLS Certification required through the RQI system during clinical orientation.
- Minimum: 21 years of age or older (per NYS Regulations).
- Preferred: 1-2 years’ experience as an Athletic Trainer in a high school and/or physician practice setting.
Skills and Certifications:
- NYS Registration and License as a Certified Athletic Trainer.
- NATABOC Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Medicine or related program.
Our Award Winning Client has garnered numerous accolades for their commitment to excellence in [Industry], operating on a national scale. This exciting opportunity includes full-time employment with relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
Bonus Opportunity: [Include bonus amount here if mentioned in the original job order.]
- Is the candidate currently licensed in NYS for Athletic Training?
- Does the candidate have a bachelor’s degree in sports medicine or a related program?
Ideal Candidate: High-energy, self-motivated individuals passionate about their community and field. Values teamwork and demonstrates flexibility.
Why We’re a Great Company: Dedicated to improving the health of communities through high-quality, compassionate services. “Good Health…We’re In It Together!” is more than a motto; we partner with the community in preventive care and education for healthy lifestyles.
Note: Resumes will be maintained in strict confidentiality until such time as we engage in a detailed discussion regarding a specific opportunity, and both parties mutually agree to proceed. We consistently receive new opportunities every day. Should your professional background closely align with the specific requirements of Our Award Winning Client, we will promptly reach out to you to initiate further exploration of potential opportunities.
US Citizenship or Green Card Holders only apply.