Job ID: 3188527
Our Award Winning Client is seeking a skilled and experienced Assistant Nurse Manager to join their dynamic team at Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, CA. This is a full-time position requiring onsite presence with paid relocation assistance available for the ideal candidate.
About Our Award Winning Client: Our client, a nationally recognized healthcare provider, has garnered numerous awards for their commitment to excellence. Operating on a national scale, they are dedicated to providing top-notch healthcare services and have a strong presence in various regions.
As an Assistant Nurse Manager in the Emergency Department, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and coordinating unit services at Holy Cross Medical Center. This challenging yet rewarding position involves collaborating with the nurse manager/director to plan, organize, and evaluate services. You will be responsible for managing staffing, supervising functions, and interpreting policies and protocols.
- Collaborate with nurse manager/director in planning and organizing unit services.
- Manage and coordinate unit operations, directing and supervising functions.
- Interpret policies, procedures, and protocols while ensuring compliance with standards and regulations.
- Assume responsibility for unit management and staffing in collaboration with nurse manager/director.
- Maintain clinical competence and certifications to assist the unit as needed.
- Provide leadership and support for the nursing team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or completed within 3 years of accepting the position.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Registered Nurse in an Acute care environment/hospital.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Registered Nurse in the Emergency Unit or as an ER RN.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Charge RN or Relief Charge RN in the Emergency Unit of a hospital.
- Leadership experience and Shared Governance experience.
Why Join Our Award Winning Client? Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your well-being and professional growth. With a focus on delivering their mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities, they provide an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and every team member is essential, heard, and respected.
Note: Resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we discuss a specific opportunity, and if your experience aligns with our client’s requirements, we will contact you promptly to explore potential opportunities.
US Citizenship or Green Card Holders are Required.
Apply now to be part of a healthcare organization that values its employees and is committed to providing exceptional patient-focused care.