Job ID: 3154825 – ELECTRICAL RELIABILITY ENGINEER
Industry: Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
About Our Client:
Join our client’s global team, working with many Award-Winning clients worldwide. Our client is a leader in the food ingredients and bio-industrial sector, consistently innovating to anticipate trends in taste, nutrition, and safety. Committed to fostering a safer, responsible, and sustainable future, they are dedicated to nourishing the world through safe and sustainable practices.
Job Purpose and Impact:
As a Senior Electrical Reliability Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in providing technical support and specialized knowledge to enhance overall governance for electrical engineering standards. Your efforts will focus on identifying gaps, proposing solutions, and implementing measures to increase production quality, efficiency, and volume within our client’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business.
- Oversee tactical development and delivery, providing vision, direction, and strategy for electrical engineering.
- Identify opportunities and implement control mechanisms, bridging gaps in electrical engineering applications through established auditing procedures.
- Propose and develop recommendations for improvement, implementing solutions with a focus on performance and acceptable risk tolerance.
- Support the development of effective approaches to identify, monitor, and implement electrical engineering standards, policies, procedures, and job aids.
- Provide input to cross-functional teams for the selection and implementation of tools and methodologies to enable best practices.
- Offer direct support and delivery of services for the organization.
- Lead the planning and implementation of electrical engineering standards and deliverables for capital projects.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, escalating only the most intricate problems to appropriate staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience.
- Project management and process safety experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- 10+ years of Electric Power distribution design and maintenance experience with High Horsepower Motors, Medium Voltage equipment, and Medium Voltage Switchgears and Transformers.
- Experience with predictive technologies (MCA, vibration, infrared, ultrasound, machinery lubrication).
- Experience with electrical power equipment testing (NETA).
- Basic understanding of National Electric Code (NEC), IEC standards, and ISA standards.
- Experience with Corn Milling, Oil and Gas, or Petro Chemical equipment and processes.
- Electrical Power Professional Engineer (PE) or EIT pursuing a Professional Engineer license.